Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's Not Over Yet

Great news to all my fans out there (Hi Alix! Hi Ellin! .... that should cover it):  The blog is getting a reboot. 

As it turns out, I really love writing about myself, which, considering how much I love talking about myself (a fact anyone who knows me can attest to) makes sense. And so, instead of giving up on this whole project now that the summer's over (because, lets be honest, saying goodbye to beach weekends and daylight until 8pm is hard enough as it is), #summerofzo has become #lifeofzo. 

Stay tuned on this new and improved blog to hear about my new adventures back at school (where after a full month, I still have zero friends), my fall boyfriend-hunting tactics (kidding, mom, I'm super focused on school and definitely haven't been right-swiping in class) and whatever other weird stuff I'll inevitably manage to get myself into. 

And please, visit the site often— I paid $12 for the new domain name, so it better have been worth it 
One last picture from the summer, because, well, it rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment